Perfectly structured and playfully chic, the Banchi Satchel is the epitome of versatile for a busy day at work or a night on the town. Keep the strap long for a laid back look or remove it and use the top handle for a retro classic feel.
- Handcrafted in Mexico // 100% leather
- Satchel measures 9" H x 14" W x 2.5” D
- Features an adjustable crossbody strap and top handle, 2 interior slit pockets, and 2 exterior slit pockets
- Lined Interior
Our international partners use local sources to hand-craft our quality leather products. The leather is treated at a tannery, but remains in a raw form in order to create our natural, distressed totes and clutches. In order to maintain the appearance and quality of your beloved bags, here are the best ways we recommend to treat them:
- Avoid contact with water that could harm the finish of your bag - if damage does occur, refer to a professional cleaner or leather specialist.
- Suede and nubuck can be more susceptible to dirt, water, and oil stains. Try to avoid contact with rain, humidity, direct sunlight, grease (including make up), alcohol (including perfume), and other products that could cause staining.
- To retain your bag's shape, stuff with tissue and store in upright position.
- Suede and nubuck in darker colors can be more susceptible to color transfer onto lighter colored fabrics. To prevent color transferring, avoid wearing lighter colored fabrics when carrying darker colored leathers and avoid contact with water as this can make the leather more susceptible to color transfer.